Dropping Knowledge: 5 Things You’ll Learn in the Nov. Issue of Nail It! Magazine Friday 22 November, 2013
Here’s five reason to check out the November/December 2013 issue of Nail It! magazine, the magazine for nail enthusiasts—out on newsstands now.
If you haven’t picked up the latest issue of Nail It! magazine, get thee to a newsstand, STAT! (And if you don’t know which newsstand to hit up, you can always visit wheresmymagazine.com to find out.)
In the November/December 2013 issue, there’s plenty of nail art to ogle over, plus five great things you’ll learn more about by picking it up!
1. The holidays are just around the corner, and we’ve got 21 great gifts for every nail lover out there! Check out “Polished Presents” (page 112).
2. Are you obsessed with glitter? Me too! Nail artist Karen Gutierrez created the most gorgeous glimmering nails for “Pick of the Glitter” (page 128), and we paired them with the best holiday glitter nail polish offerings.
3. We’ve introduced a new column, “Street Style,” that you can find on page 76. Everybody loves checking out cool girls’ wears on street-style blogs, but why not ogle their nails? That’s what you’ll find here!
4. Did you know that “break dancing” is not the proper name for the popular style of dance, “breaking”? Me neither. That’s just one of the many things I learned while researching “Breaking Nails” (page 79). We tapped the talented artists over at NYC’s Vanity Projects salons to create nail art inspired by “breaking” and each look is broken down, step by step.
5. Nail It!‘s editor-in-chief Stephanie Lavery was so in love with the negative-space leopard nail art design Naomi Yasuda created for “Positively Negative” (page 127), she asked her nail tech at ESnail to recreate it! You can find her nails on page 24, and we encourage you to try out this look for yourself!
Remember: Nail It! is available on most major newsstands, or you can always sign up for a subscription on nailitmag.com. So pick yours up now!